Wednesday, September 5, 2007

How things are going...

Tomorrow will be the end of my second week of school. Some people seem so stressed out. I feel as calm as I ever have...and that is making me very nervous. I have my first quiz next week, and I am going to start studying Friday. That's five solid study days. Then I have my first exam the next week, so if I start focusing on that Tuesday that will give me eight days of studying. The plan is in place, now all I have to do is execute. That should be the easy part right, lol. I am a self professed procrastinator. Lord help me get off the couch.

My next area of anxiety is that next week is our assessment of weight and BMI and what not. Right, so I know that I need to lose weight, but I hide it well under strategically placed clothing. Now, I have to take off my shirt and have someone pinch my fat. Confidence shooting through the roof as we speak. I will have to face this obstacle, but I think I really need to utilize the health center nutrition center, sooner than later.

Okay thats all I have to say about that.

1 comment:

minority midwife said...

Yes, this whole "practice on eachother" thing is very overwhelming. I'm going to have a whole post about it, but for now I just want to say, "I *feel* you!"

LP