Thursday, August 2, 2007

Tax Free Weekend

I used to dread school clothes shopping, I'm still not really that excited but I know it must be done. So, since I am starting a new program and it is tax free weekend I am giving my fashion diva cousin free creative reign (within reason of course) and my american express card to tear it up in Atlanta.

I will take a few breaths of air to finish my nutrition coursework by Sunday night, and then Monday it is time to study for the exam. I have to get a 70% to pass the class, which shouldn't be too difficult right? Then, it will be count down until school begins. I feel like a kid at Christmas, August 20th can't come soon enough! I hope this enthusiasm doesn't wane, if it ever does, I definitely have my tuition bills as motivation, lol!

No comments: