Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm all ready, all set!

I'm going to nursing school, I'm going to nursing school!!!!! I realize that this may sound odd considering classes start on the 20th of August, but I was conditionally admitted pending the completion of Anatomy and Physiology, Nutrition, and Developmental Psychology. I got my final grades today from Psych and Nutrition, and I got an A and a B respectively. Yea!!!!!! So again, happy getting in dance.

On another note, I got a couple of my course syallabi...I guess its time to get reading. I am so ridiculously excited!

1 comment:

minority midwife said...

Hellllllo Ashley!!!

So glad to be invited to read your blog! Get ready, get set, Here we GO!

PS:If you're in school where I think you are, then I will be extra happy to be reading what life is like there because that was my #3 choice!