Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ummm where did September go?

So I looked at the calendar and realized what the damn its October! So lets recap.... 

1. On September 4, I got my IUC removed (it was good for two years until I kept getting cysts on my ovaries).

2. On September 15, I became declared minimally competent by the state of Tennessee as a professional nurse...i.e. I passed the N-Clex and became an RN.

3. September 30, I survived my first round of exams as a midwifery student...not exactly pretty but okay.

4. October 2, I found out I am expecting our first child...yep I'm PREGGERS!

5. October 3, I realized how incredibly blessed I am to have such a great husband and great friends.

6. October 6, I had the best conversation ever with a fellow student midwife...baby dust to you friend!

Did you get all of that? Yup it has been a busy month! A very exciting, ever changing, busy month. 

3 comments:

RN2CNM said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy and baby!

Best of luck in your midwifery studies, take it one day at a time and keep your goal in view!

Ashley said...

Thanks!

minority midwife said...

WooHoo!!!!! I am *so* psyched about this. How did your professors take it?