Sunday, October 19, 2008

Concerns

It is very difficult to sit in a class discussing all the things that can go wrong during pregnancy while you are pregnant. Blighted ovum, molar pregnancy, ectopics, neural tube defects...and the list goes on and on. All I can do is take my prenatal vitamins and trust in God. While I know pregnancy is normal my hormones DON'T! I am worried, okay I said it out loud I am worried. Every twinge or cramp makes me run through mental lists of complications. I don't wanna tell the hubby because I don't want to worry him. I just need to make it past Thanksgiving into my second trimester maybe that will calm me down, just maybe but prolly not.

Next topic, I am huge. Like can't put on regular jeans or non-baggy shirts huge. My friends say they can only see it in my face, however the husband and I see it everywhere. I am 6wks 1 d and I have already gone up a cup size and gladly put on my maternity pants every day. The family joke is that there are two in there...TWINS! Ummm, not sure how I feel about that. The even more ironic thing is that I have had two very vivid dreams about having twins (one prior to any rumblings about twins from the family).  Would that be possible...? 

1 comment:

minority midwife said...

I can imagine how hard it must be to sit through class, I have a hard time and I'm not even pregnant yet!