Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Hell Week

This week is nuts!!! But I am blogging therefore it has not killed me yet! Here's the schedule get ready to laugh this is hysterical (or so I keep telling myself to keep from crying again):
Monday: business as usual 3 classes 8-3
Tuesday: Math Test, 2 classes
Wednesday: Hardest Pharm test of semester
Thursday: Clinical 9-6
Friday: Clinical 6-2:30
Saturday: HEHI exam, POC due
Monday: Group Paper Due
Tuesday: 8 page paper due
So the good news so far is that I got a much need 100% on the math test, the Pharm Test was not as bad as I thought it would be so hopefully that means I did well, and we can finalize the group paper Sat. Now all I have to do is figure out how to take care of a patient while studying for my HEHI exam...hmmm...probably not a good idea. Everything else is smooth sailing...Thanksgiving Break then back for exams. This semester is flying!

1 comment:

Marisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.