Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sad News...

My husband's grandmother past away this weekend. Lillie B. Yuille. The sweetest old lady on the block. The woman that had her engagement ring reset into a necklace so that I would have something old to wear on my wedding day. The woman that is the epitome of a village raising a child. We will love and miss you dearly, but Q and I are so happy that you get to be back with Grandpa and get to watch all your babies from a better place.

I got my clinical grade back. 87=B+. Not horrible, but I could have and will do much better. This semester is flying by. I have a midterm due Tuesday and hospital clinicals are in 2wks!!! In 25 months, I will be a midwife!!! Hopefully in Italy, or Japan, of Panama City, good ol' USAF. (Pick me, pick me!!!).

I would love to get an extern position on an OB floor over the holiday break. That would be huge, but I am not sure where to find info, I think I am going to pick some of my wonderful professors' brains to see if they have any connections. If anyone else is in middle TN and has any opening please let me know.

Well I am headed back to Chattanooga after class today. The services are on Friday, so I will post sometime next week. Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

myra deluca said...

My sympathies to you and your husband. My dear husband, who is truly my strengh, lost his grandmother this past week as well.. May they both rest in peace.

Peace to all
Myra