Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bring It On...and keep it movin!

Sometimes I feel like there is so much to do that it just really doesn't matter anymore. Another paper, another test...sure, bring it on. Tomorrow I have an 8 hour orientation on my floor. What could we possibly be doing for eight hours? Good thing my PDA has solitaire, lol! The only thing that annoys me is that we have a super, big, bad skills test on Friday. There is a lot, I mean a lot of information to cover. Whine, whine, whine...okay I feel much better now...off to study.

1 comment:

minority midwife said...

LOL, I understand what you're saying here. I'm right at this point too, like, bring it on. Hell if don't kill me, i 'll get through it, and if does...well, hell, I'll be dead! LOL

I just had big bad check off...I hate those!

LP